Writing simply about health topics is surprisingly hard to do. About half of Americans can’t understand most medical text because it's written in a complicated way. And even people who can understand it would rather have their health information be simple and easy to read.
Plain language is the key to helping people understand your health information. And when people understand, they can make better health decisions.
We're experts at reviewing complex health information and helping you turn it into plain language. Our team uses a standardized, evidence-based tool to review your materials and recommend changes. We then apply those changes to revise and redesign the document. At the end, you get an easy-to-read, well-designed document that people can understand.
Our content and design services include:
- Plain language fact sheets, pamphlets, and brochures
- Print, broadcast, and online messages
- Customized trainings and presentations
- Talking points and speeches
- Editorials, feature articles, and blog posts
- White papers
- Print collateral
- Infographics signage/exhibits