Ten Videos to Help Missourians Get, Keep, & Use Health Insurance
To help our friends in the Cover Missouri Coalition, we created a series of videos about health insurance. Using plain language and digital media, the video campaign helps clear up some of the confusion consumers face when trying to get, keep, and use health insurance.
We wanted the video series to increase awareness of the Health Insurance Marketplace and help consumers navigate the multi-step process of health insurance. The videos were designed to provide information in a clear, simple way that helped consumers make better decisions about their health insurance. This included the ability to find useful information about health plans, select the best plan for their own financial and health circumstances, and use the plan once enrolled.
The campaign won an Award of Distinction at The Center of Plain Language's 2015 ClearMark Awards.
The videos provided health insurance information in a clear, easy-to-use format. Topics included:
- The importance of having health insurance
- Eligibility for insurance through the Missouri Health Insurance Marketplace
- Key health insurance terms
- Factors to consider when choosing a plan
- What to do to keep a health insurance plan
- Consumers’ health insurance rights